Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ashton Kutcher Exclusive Plea

It's been a while.  I hope you are all doing well and that all is as it should be in your lives.  I've been busy.  Trying to get in touch with Ashton Kutcher, working extra to get some of these medical bills paid off, watering plants trying to keep them alive in this heat, and just living.

So, this will be a short blog. But, I wanted to ask you to do me a favor and pass my You Tube video link on to anyone and everyone you know.  My son has an awesome idea that he needs Ashton Kutcher's help with.  I'm sworn to secrecy but, when it works out, I'll make sure to let everyone know.  I sort of made a fool of myself, but then there's no limit to what we will do to help our children. 

Here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXJPYiQiM6o .  If you can't get there, then go to You Tube and type in ASHTON KUTCHER EXCLUSIVE PLEA.  The more people who view it and comment on it, the better chance I will have that he will actually see it.  Thank you so much!

Okay, that's it for today.  I gotta get back to it. 

Do something for a child today.

No comments:

Post a Comment