Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Of Those Days

I'm sitting here trying to inspire myself to write. I'm having a hard time getting past the whining today. I figure most people don't want to hear about all that, hence the struggle to find words today. Sometimes, for no particular reason I just have "one of those days". I lovingly call them "Gram days" because whenever I would have these kinds of days I could call Gram and just hearing her voice on the phone would make me feel better. Mom does that for me now. Funny, how my thoughts vacillate between feeling sorry for myself and being angry with myself for complaining about my little problems when the world is full of others with seemingly insurmountable issues. But.....I find myself coming back to myself. It is amazing to me how one issue in a person's life can bleed into all other areas. It can affect the way you think about everything else going on whether it is actually related or not. Like writing this blog. Anyway, that's it for today. Today's challenge: Take care of the things you can, accept the things you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment