Monday, September 26, 2011

30 minutes

Today is a good day. It is finally starting to cool off a bit in Arizona. Nice morning walk with the neighbor and our dogs. Lots of rabbits, birds, and nature. Nice to come home not sweating for a change. We've been going through a lot of changes at work lately and try as I might to be positive, I was getting a bit frustrated and nervous. Enter Jennifer, today's life saver. I won't bore you with all the details, but this gal is amazing. She showed me short-cuts to help with the new system and get me back up to speed. Whoohoo! It is amazing what 30 minutes on the phone has done to adjust my attitude. Makes me wonder was the best way to spend 30 minutes helping someone else would be today. I better get busy!

Today is play outside together for 30 minutes day.

No comments:

Post a Comment