Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember The Being Kinder?

September 11, 2001.  We all remember the horrific events of that day, where we were, where our family and friends were.  So much emotion that I have no words.  The faces of people simply in shock.  I seemed to cry all the time.  I also remember in the weeks and months following how much kinder people were to each other.  We were all a little more patient, a little less dramatic, and a whole lot more patriotic.  I don't know when that all disappeared, but it seemed to just fade away. Maybe today on the ten year anniversary, we will be reminded of all that was lost, but also of how much more intimate and friendly as a country we became.  That's about it, like I said, I have no words to describe the emotions around my feelings of that day, only that I wish we could get back to where we were following...being kinder to each other.

On a much brighter note...my granddaughter Jayda turns 4 today, so there is a celebration of a wonderful, amazing, spirited child today also.

Today is celebrate Jayda day.

No comments:

Post a Comment