Sunday, September 4, 2011

Different Places

So, I'm a little frustrated this morning.  I forget sometimes that even though My mission is to BE KINDER in my actions and my words, others may not be in the same place.  I don't know why I'm always surprised when I come across people who refuse to take responsibility for things they have done or said and instead try to manipulate others into feeling like They are in the wrong.  Manipulation is almost a tangible thing, something you can see and feel as it is happening and yet its difficult to stop...especially while trying to BE KINDER.  I may be coming from a good place, but if the other person is not comfortable with where they are and perhaps feeling guilty, then the conversation can quickly turn into a literal battle of words.  I find these types of conversations exhausting.  How often, when these things happen, can you look back and find the choice someone made in a split second that determined what is happening right at this moment.  I guess the trick is is to be able to make a choice in any moment and be prepared to accept Whatever consequences that eventually come your way as a direct result of that choice.  I know this is a rambling blog, but I've worked through my frustration and am giving it up as of this moment.  I know that the choices and actions that I have made and done in this particular situation were the only ones I could have logically made given the information I had.  I will continue to live my life from a kinder place and accept whatever consequences come my way.

Today is clean for an hour day.

BE KINDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment