Thursday, September 1, 2011

Quick resolutions

Good Morning!  Just a thought.  Another way we can be kinder to ourselves is to resolve things quickly.  If something has happened that has upset you or you have negative thoughts that you can't seem to shake, the best thing you can do for yourself is resolve them quickly.  We spend so much time carrying around energy-consuming unresolved issues that we feel busier and more frantic than we actually are.  I spent the last 12 hours stewing about a situation, trying to make sense, trying to reason, trying to excuse.  Finally, I called the people I needed to who resolved one part, then called another person and we talked and resolved the other part. Whew! I actually feel lighter than I did a couple hours ago.  Amazing how carrying around unresolved issues can bear down on your shoulders and spirit.  So, BE KINDER to yourself and work on quick resolutions to things you have been carrying.  I promise you will appreciate the lighter load.

Today is go for a walk and collect leaves day.

BE KINDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment