Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Act & Observe Kindness

So, I found this awesome app on my IPhone.  I've just gotta share it.  It's actually called "AOK". The picture is a red circle with a white hand inside making the OK sign.  Anyway, you sign in and then you can see all these acts and observations of kindness. If you look at the pic above, the first line says "Submit an AOK".  Click on this and you can tell about the act of kindness you did or an act of kindness you observed.  The "View AOKs" lets you see a list of all the observations and acts of kindness that others have submitted.  The "View Map" shows a map of the United States, Canada, and Mexico and all these little raindrop things drop down and show where acts or observations of kindness are taking place.  It is amazing!  The "My Impact" is a page that sort of keeps a tally of the acts and observations you have made. There is also something called a flashtag that I haven't figured out yet. The "FAQ" is simply that. Tells about the program. I added an observation to my Impact today when Felix at Safeway pulled me away from a tower of ice cream containers that would have fallen on my bare toes had I opened the refrigerator. Thank you Felix!  Anyway, that's it for today. I'd love to hear from anyone who downloads the app and has fun with it. Just another way to encourage the BE KINDER attitude.

Today is write Tayo or Dad ten times and compliment him day.

No comments:

Post a Comment